Descuento especial de la semana cibernética disponible por tiempo limitado
MyListing, un poderoso tema de WordPress para directorios, listados y eventos
MyListing es un tema de directorio y listado de WordPress que le brinda las herramientas para construir un sitio de directorio como nunca antes. Las páginas de MyListing se crean utilizando el poderoso constructor de páginas front-end, Elementor. Los más de 50 elementos se pueden arrastrar y soltar, y son fáciles de usar y personalizar. Absolutamente no se requiere codificación.
Creador avanzado de tipos de listados, para cualquier tipo de directorio.
Ya sea que esté creando una empresa, un evento o cualquier otro tipo de directorio, querrá un aspecto, funcionalidad y características diferentes para cada uno de ellos. Nuestro creador avanzado de tipos de anuncios le permite hacer precisamente eso. Elija entre más de 20 campos prefabricados y cree sus propios campos personalizados ilimitados. Cada listado también puede tener sus propios productos a la venta, organizar eventos, formularios, reseñas, comentarios y otras pestañas personalizadas.
Crea y personaliza tu página de exploración
Cree formularios de búsqueda avanzada con filtros personalizados ilimitados. Elija entre tres plantillas de página de exploración prefabricadas y más de 10 máscaras de mapas de Google
Monetice el sitio web de su directorio
Gane dinero monetizando el envío de listados, así como permitiendo a los usuarios promocionar sus listados.
Características completas del tema
- MyListing utiliza el creador de páginas Elementor, el creador de páginas de WordPress de código abierto de más rápido crecimiento.
- Más de 50 widgets Elementor listos para usar.
- Generador avanzado de tipos de listados
- Agregue tipos de listas ilimitados, cada uno con su propio diseño y funcionalidad únicos.
- Editor de tipo de listado con una interfaz hermosa y fácil de usar.
- Perfiles de listado personalizados para cada tipo de listado.
- Campos personalizados con un potente editor de campos para cada tipo de listado.
- Personalice el cuadro de vista previa de la lista, de forma exclusiva para cada tipo de lista.
- Personalice la página Explorar de forma única con facetas personalizadas para cada tipo de lista.
- Potente editor de facetas de búsqueda, exclusivo para cada tipo de listado.
- TimeKit y formulario de contacto 7.
- Reseñas de listados.
- Listados de marcadores.
- Clasificaciones de listado.
- Generador de shortcode con una interfaz fácil de usar.
- Se incluyen códigos cortos personalizados.
- Código corto de ‘botón’.
- Código corto de ‘Listado de categorías’.
- Código corto de ‘Formato de texto’.
- Código corto de ‘Selector de iconos’.
- Código abreviado ‘Formulario de búsqueda de listado’.
- Más de 2000 íconos para elegir, incluidos íconos de temas personalizados, íconos de materiales, Font Awesome y Glyphicons.
- Integrado con Google Maps.
- Marcadores personalizados de Google Maps.
- Vistas previas personalizadas de la ubicación de Google Maps.
- Agrupación de marcadores / ubicaciones.
- Imágenes de fondo Parallax
- Video de fondo
- Carrusel de búhos
- Barras de desplazamiento personalizadas
- Búsqueda instantánea en el encabezado.
- Listado de vista rápida.
- Totalmente receptivo
- Barra de migas de pan (sección).
- Página de panel personalizada para usuarios frontales.
- Los usuarios pueden solicitar agregar sus propios productos.
- Incluye funcionalidad para compartir listados / publicaciones.
- Totalmente integrado con WooCommerce.
- Funcionalidad de inicio de sesión / registro de usuario incluida.
- Importación de demostración con un solo clic.
- Elija entre todas nuestras demostraciones en línea.
- Integrado con el formulario de contacto 7.
- Widget de formulario de contacto incluido.
- Incluye el último widget de publicaciones de blog.
- Personaliza el encabezado.
- Cuatro tipos de encabezado diferentes, junto con otras opciones, y la capacidad de editar el encabezado por página.
- Opción de desplazamiento suave.
- Pie de página personalizable.
- Volver a la opción superior.
- Listo para traducción (no es compatible con varios idiomas).
- Activos minificados y combinados para reducir la cantidad de solicitudes http y mejorar el tiempo de carga y el rendimiento del sitio.
- Código limpio y bien estructurado.
- Listados relacionados (Host) para listados.
- Es posible personalizar varias pestañas de la tienda para cada listado.
Este tema requiere PHP versión 5.5+
MyListing se puede traducir a cualquier idioma, pero aún no es compatible con WPML ni en varios idiomas.
Registro de cambios
v2.7.0 – 30 de noviembre de 2021
- Added "Compare Listings" feature. - Added support for searching for listings while dragging the map. - Added ability to duplicate listings through the admin and user dashboard. - Improved Multilingual Plugin Support. - Added support for drag and drop image upload on listing submission form. - Fixed compatibility issues with PHP8.
v2.6.9 – 09 de agosto de 2021
- FIX: Empty fields showing up in single listing page. - FIX: Recurring dates: End date not displayed for events that last exactly one day.
v2.6.8 – 6 de agosto de 2021
- GDPR: User listings and claims are now exported in a personal data export request. - GDPR: User listings and direct messages are now deleted in a personal data erase request. - Added support for WebP images in Add Listing form. - Added support for bulk purchasing listing promotions through the Shop page. - FIX: Text and number fields with value set to "0" not showing up in the single listing page and preview card. - FIX: Preview link for draft listings not working. - FIX: Date filters not working properly when set to show years only. - FIX: Mobile navigation glitch when using Safari back buttton - FIX: Elementor "Text editor" widget styling issue - FIX: Elementor deprecation notices in recent versions. - FIX: Explore page isotope layout bug on window resize. - FIX: Unable to use "widget_title" hook with the Latest Posts and Contact Form widgets. - FIX: Issue with redirection on user login and logout. - FIX: Add Listing form: Unable to create custom tags with non-latin characters. - FIX: Users still able to use disallowed words when updating a review. - FIX: Subscription renewal triggers "Listing Approved" email notification. - Updated ACF to the latest version (v5.9.9).
v2.6.7 – 02 de abril de 2021
- "Filter By Listing Type" dropdown in user dashboard now only shows listing types relevant to the user. - Work Hours: If current day has multiple work hour ranges, now all of them are displayed in the "Work Hours" content block. - Work Hours: Listings now display "By Appointment Only" instead of "Closed" when the work hours for that day are set to appointments only. - Fixed layout for "Add Payment Method" page in user dashboard. - FIX: Received direct messages not appearing in inbox in some cases. - FIX: Issue with multiple recurring date import using WP All Import. - FIX: "Images" section missing for all post types in WP All Import. - FIX: SEO tools reporting multiple "h1" tags in Explore page. - FIX: Missing "alt" text for site logo image. - FIX: 404 issue when translating the /promotions/ endpoint slug. - FIX: Menu items not being marked active when using a custom user dashboard menu. - FIX: Dashboard stats not getting updated immediately after a listing is published/edited/deleted. - FIX: Issues with dropdown positioning in Explore page filters. - FIX: Issue with preview card cache for newly submitted listings.
v2.6.6 – 05 de marzo de 2021
- Added "Add to iCal" button in the "Upcoming dates" block - Added an option which allows users to add new terms like tags, categories, regions directly in the add listing form if enabled. (Works with Term Multiselect only) - Added ability to filter listings by listing type in User Dashboard > My Listings. - Added new email notification sent to users when a promotion package ends/expires. - Direct messages and WP Editor fields in the Add Listing form will now check for disallowed words (set in WP Admin > Settings > Discussion > Disallowed Comment Keys). - Added client-side validation for the listing review form. - FIX: WP All Import: Unable to use functions in the Work Hours import field for custom parsing of import data. - FIX: Explore: Scroll position not restored on mobile when using the location filter as primary filter. - FIX: "Title Bar" widget not displaying term names properly. - FIX: "Form Heading" field not showing up in the Add Listing form if it doesn't have an icon set. - FIX: "Direct Message" button shown on user profile page even when messages are disabled. - FIX: Missing translation strings.
v2.6.5 – 22 de enero de 2021
- WP All Import Image/File import, added support for setting file title, description, caption, and alt text. - Improved compatibility with caching plugins. - FIX: Issues with listing reviews (load more button). - FIX: Dropdown term search not working when terms are ordered hierarchically. - FIX: Draft listings not accessible via permalink. - FIX: Issue in add listing form package selection. - FIX: Translating "my-bookmarks" URL endpoint not working properly. - FIX: Package search not working in WP Admin > Users > Paid Listing Packages.
v2.6.4 – 12 de diciembre de 2020
- FIX: WP Editor fields in Add Listing form not working in WordPress 5.6. - FIX: Cannot switch to alternate template for quick views. - FIX: Replies to reviews not visible when clicking "Load More" in the reviews tab.
v2.6.3 – 11 de diciembre de 2020
- Added "Behavior" setting for "Range" filters, which sets the comparison used when retrieving search results. - Event fields: Added compatibility with rich results by making it possible to output the start and end dates separately, using [[event_date.start]] and [[event_date.end]]. - FIX: Issue with "Range" filters where it was sometimes not possible to slide to the maximum value. - FIX: Preview card cache not getting refreshed when related listings expire. - FIX: Explore: Order by rating in reverse order not working. - FIX: Term multiselect filter in Explore page not retaining all selected values when page is refreshed. - FIX: "Get Directions" link not accurate in some cases. - FIX: Cannot properly display WP Editor fields in Tabs and Accordion content blocks. - FIX: Error when editing listings in wp-admin (related to recurring-date fields). - FIX: User dashboard stats not shown specific to the current site on multisite installations.
v2.6.2 – 08 de diciembre de 2020
- FIX: Header layout issues. - FIX: Maps not working on Firefox. - FIX: Nearby search: Geolocation popup message not shown.
v2.6.1 – 05 de diciembre de 2020
- FIX: "Text Search" filters not working with the Title and Description fields. - FIX: Issue with importing related listings using WP All Import. - FIX: Issues with modifying/translating "/my-listings/" URL endpoint text. - FIX: Creating an account during checkout not working, even if enabled in WooCommerce settings. - Added bracket syntax support for Table, Details, Tabs, and Accordion content blocks. - Added "Load more" button in listing reviews to load older reviews via AJAX. - Added notification message when user submits a listing review. - Improved loading of fonts and styles for better performance.
v2.6.0 – 07 de noviembre de 2020
- Support for "WP All Import" is now built-in - Added support for "recurring-date" fields - Added support for "related-listing" fields - Added full support for "checkbox" fields - Added support for assigning/switching the paid listing package during import - Fixed issue where field options containing non-latin characters broke the import editing form - Improved work-hours import - Improved social-networks import with support for custom links - Improved location import - Added support for Mapbox as a geocoding and reverse geocoding service - Added support for directly adding latitude and longitude (if present in the CSV file), without using a geocoding service - New layout for single author page, showing author information and their listings. - Added "Basic Search Form" as an Elementor widget, and included an option to display listing types as a dropdown instead of tabs. - Added "Number of past/finished dates to show" setting for "Upcoming Dates" content block. - After an event is finished, event status now gets set to "Ended", and the final date occurrence is shown (preview card/single listing page). - Added "Default map zoom level" setting for Location content block in single listing page. - Added the sending/receiving listing's information in the notification email for direct messages. - Improved the subscription switch layout (WC Subscriptions). - URL endpoints for the "My Listings", "Promotions", and "Bookmarks" pages are now customizable through translation plugins (e.g. Loco Translate). - FIX: Missing form fields when editing a product of type "listing subscription" in wp-admin. - FIX: Final occurrence of a recurring date not being displayed in some cases. - FIX: Some browsers cause a 404 error when trying to access a listing with its permalink base including non-latin characters. - FIX: Using pagination buttons in Explore page does not automatically scroll the window to show top of results. - FIX: Explore: "Nearby" order not triggering search results immediately on mobile in some cases. - FIX: Explore: Categories specific to a listing type affecting other listing types in some cases.
v2.5.7 -10 de septiembre de 2020
- FIX: Visits by country stats not showing up in user dashboard.
v2.5.6 – 09 de septiembre de 2020
- Added "Terms and Conditions" checkbox in registration form. - Added "Enable timepicker" setting for recurring-date fields in the listing type editor. - FIX: "Display name" field not working properly in the registration form. - FIX: Listing average rating not updated in the preview card when a new review is added (with preview card caching enabled). - FIX: Dropdown filter in Explore page not displaying any options when set to filter using a numeric custom field. - FIX: Error message when WooCommerce is disabled, causing front-end pages not to load. - FIX: Missing translation strings.
v2.5.5 – 02 de septiembre de 2020
- Added compatibility with Elementor 3.0 global typography settings. - Added support for ordering listings by last modified date in Explore page. - Fixed timeout issue during demo import.
v2.5.4 – 26 de agosto de 2020
- Added support for "Link to URL" column setting in Elementor 3.0. - FIX: "Show in user account details form" setting, when disabled, causes some profile fields to lose their value.
v2.5.3 – 25 de agosto de 2020
- FIX: Login with Facebook not working in incognito mode. - FIX: Cancelling a promotion package not resetting listing priority in some cases. - FIX: Styling issues in admin dashboard with WordPress 5.5. - FIX: Duplicate options in Dropdown filter in Explore page. - FIX: Dropdown filter options with a comma in their name not yielding any results in Explore page. - FIX: Issues with account creation during checkout.
v2.5.2 – 22 de agosto de 2020
- FIX: Username/Password labels in login form not translatable. - FIX: "Show in account details" and "Show in registration form" settings for user fields not working. - FIX: Login/register form styling issues when browser autofills values.
v2.5.1 – 21 de agosto de 2020
- FIX: Layout issue in listing preview cards. - FIX: Missing translation strings. - FIX: "Sourcemaps not found" notices in developer console.
v2.5.0 – 20 de agosto de 2020
- User Roles - Can be configured in Theme Tools > User Roles. - Separate register forms for each role. - Register form can be customized with extra fields (profile picture, about, social links, etc.) - Redesigned sign-in/register forms and account details form. - Added ability to switch between the default and alternate roles through the user dashboard. - Following permissions can be configured for each role: "Can add listings", and "Can switch role". - Added support for Google reCAPTCHA in sign-in and register forms. - Added support for Yoast SEO's rich term descriptions in Explore page. - Localized chart labels in the "Visits" section in user dashboard. - Added a new demo importer which is faster and more reliable in different hosting environments. - FIX: Product image not updating when switching between variations in single product page. - FIX: Cannot search terms with apostrophes in their name in term dropdowns. - FIX: Error notices in WP Admin > Products. - FIX: Range filter in Explore page using values from fields of different listing types when the field key is the same. - FIX: "User Initials" default avatar not applying to comments from guest users. - FIX: Cannot remove gallery images in some mobile devices. - FIX: Ordering listings by event date and rating not preserving the correct priority order. - FIX: Date fields in Add Listing form not working in non-latin languages. - FIX: After sign-in/register, users are not redirected back to the previous page. - FIX: Layout issues with range filter in right-to-left languages.
v2.4.7 – 28 de junio de 2020
- Added "Default map zoom level" setting for the Location field map. - FIX: User cannot upload custom avatar. - FIX: Expiry rules in a listing type affecting listings of other types. - FIX: Issues with primary filter in Explore page. - FIX: User dashboard > Payment Method table layout and styles.
v2.4.6 – 02 de junio de 2020
- FIX: Issue with listing description in quick view template.
v2.4.5 – 01 de junio de 2020
- Extended field bracket syntax with modifiers for the following fields: Recurring Date Fields event_date.date Get the date portion of the upcoming event instance, formatted to the site settings event_date.time Get the time portion of the upcoming event instance, formatted to the site settings event_date.status Get the event status - Upcoming, Ongoing, or Ended. Single choice fields radio-field.label Get the selected option label instead of its values select-field.label Get the selected option label instead of its values Multiple choice fields checkbox-field.labels Get the selected options' labels instead of their values multiselect-field.labels Get the selected options' labels instead of their values Date fields date-field.date Get the date portion formatted to the site date settings date-field.time Get the time portion of a date formatted to the site settings Location field location.short Get the listing address in a shortened format location.lat Get listing latitude location.lng Get listing longitude Number field number-field.format Get the value from a numeric field, formatted to the site language - Added bracket syntax support in preview card (head buttons, info fields, footer details) - Added compatibility with "WP Offload Media Lite" plugin. - Added support for filtering by decimal values in range filters in Explore page. - The upcoming event instance in Explore page is now shown based on the event date filter value. - Optimized Google Maps location autocomplete requests for lower usage costs. - FIX: Term Checklist field not displaying terms in hierarchical order. - FIX: Issue with "Order By" filter in category/region/tag pages. - FIX: Issues with Related Listings, Product Select dropdowns in Add Listing form. - FIX: Dropdown items cannot be deselected on some mobile devices. - FIX: Minor issue with user archive page - FIX: Direct Messages textbox losing focus while typing
v2.4.4 – 12 de mayo de 2020
- Added "About" and "Social Networks" fields in user account details. These are also now shown in the Author block in single listing page. - Optimized term dropdowns (categories, regions, tags, custom taxonomies) for faster loading. - Improved performance of some custom widgets in the Elementor editor. - Display address on location block automatically - Minor visual changes - FIX: Translations not applied to multiselect dropdowns. - FIX: Issues with listing feed cached results. - FIX: Custom map skins for Mapbox not getting saved in Theme Tools > Map Services.
v2.4.3 – 25 de abril de 2020
- FIX: "Switch Plan" button not showing in User Dashboard > My Listings. - FIX: Performance issue with "Filter by priority" setting in the Listing Feed widget. - Listing Feed: Added "Cache results for" setting for better performance. - Listing Feed: Added "Last modified date" ordering option option.
v2.4.2 – 22 de abril de 2020
- FIX: Map block in single listing displays gray map in macOS Safari. - FIX: Layout issue in single listing page in macOS Safari. - FIX: Order by "Relevance" not working in Explore page. - FIX: Terms with non-latin characters in the slug not working in Explore page. - FIX: Issues with the recurring date filter in Explore page. - FIX: Issues ordering by a recurring date field in Explore page. - "Switch plan" for listing package subscriptions now uses the WC Subscriptions' Upgrade/Downgrade process.
v2.4.1 – 08 de abril de 2020
- FIX: Explore mobile not loading search results automatically. - FIX: Filtering events with multiple dates not working properly. - FIX: Header logo and search box overlap on page load. - FIX: Single term (category, region, etc.) pages on Explore mobile not displaying properly. - FIX: Mapbox with RTL languages not displaying any location labels. - FIX: Mapbox geocoder not working when the language in Theme Tools > Map Services is set to Default. - FIX: Checkboxes filter not working in Explore page classic template. - Added "Close filters" button on Explore mobile page - Improved marker clustering when using Mapbox
v2.4 – 05 de abril de 2020
- Events - Added new "Recurring Date" field type in the listing type editor. - Included "Event Date" preset field, as well as support for other custom recurring-date fields. - Added support for recurrence with both regular and irregular repeat intervals. - Added "Recurring Date" Explore page filter, with preset search intervals (Today, This Week, This Weekend, etc.) as well as a custom range picker with (optional) minute precision. - Added support for ordering using a Recurring Date field in the listing type editor, then Search Forms > Listing Order. - Added "Upcoming Dates" content block to display next date recurrences (including ongoing ones). - Added "Event Date" cover detail to display the upcoming date. - Added support for displaying the upcoming date in the listing preview card, both as a head button and as an info field. - Explore page - Mobile layout has been refreshed. - Mobile: Added a "primary filter" for each listing type, visible at all times. - Filter values stored in the URL are now more readable and more compact. - Scroll position is restored when viewing a listing then going back. - Single listing page: Refreshed mobile layout - Added "Expiration rules" section in the listing type editor. Apart from the expiry date, it's now possible to expire a listing when other - conditions are met. - Added "Blend header to next section" setting for the header in single listing page. - Added support for Yoast SEO in single term pages (categories, regions, tags, custom taxonomies). - FIX: Incorrect listing count shown for terms in some scenarios. - FIX: "Show unique views" dashboard setting not working. - FIX: Related listings tab if field is restricted to premium packages, keeps loading perpetually in free listings. - FIX: Masonry layouts not showing the correct amount of columns on some screens. - FIX: Elementor dropdown settings not working. - FIX: Proximity filter ignoring listings whose distance is exactly zero. - FIX: Using apostrophes on text filters (wp-search, location, etc.) not working properly. - FIX: Range filter not working on Listing Feed widget (when filterig using an Explore page query URL) - FIX: Structured data displaying an invalid value for the listing rating when there are no listing reviews. - FIX: Gallery slider arrows being shown when there are no additional slides. - FIX: Claiming a listing with an existing package not working properly. - FIX: Issue with permalinks when the listing permalink base is set to a region or category.
v2.3.4 – 14 de diciembre de 2019
- Added "Cache stats for" setting in Theme Tools > Listing Stats. - Added default description tags for single listing term pages. - Added preview card background image size and gallery item count settings. - Added support for distances smaller than 1km or 1 mile in the proximity filter. - FIX: Issues when adding multiple basic search form widgets in a single page. - FIX: Listing feed carousel widget, "Show promoted badge" option not working. - FIX: Incorrect color for the Youtube icon in social networks section in site footer.
v2.3.3 – 07 de diciembre de 2019
- FIX: Bookmark button not showing correct bookmark status in preview card (must regenerate cache in Theme Tools > Performance upon updating) - FIX: Issue with Elementor icons on Firefox. - FIX: Minor issues with demo importer. - FIX: "27 > Video Block" Elementor widget not working. - FIX: Issue with "Share on WhatsApp" button.
v2.3.2 – 4 de diciembre de 2019
- Added support for page parameter in URL in listing term archive pages. - FIX: Listing marked as "Closed" when no work hours are entered (preview card). - FIX: Styling issues with comment form cookie consent message. - FIX: "Show Promoted Badge" setting in Listing Feed widget not working, badge is always shown. - FIX: Desktop header menu is shown out of position on some cases. - FIX: Font Awesome 4 fonts not loading on Firefox. - FIX: Styling issue in Explore page mobile.
v2.3.1 – 02 de diciembre de 2019
- FIX: "27 > Map" Elementor widget not displaying listing markers. - FIX: Issue in iPad landscape mode with preview cards. - FIX: Pages with a Contact Form 7 form not loading. - FIX: Font Awesome icons not loading on Firefox.
v2.3 – 01 de diciembre de 2019
- Added optional caching for preview cards, improving performance in Explore page, Listing Feed widgets, and wherever preview cards are used, also allowing for a much larger amount of listings to be shown in a single search request in Explore page without affecting performance. Caching can be enabled in WP Admin > Theme Tools > Performance > Preview Cards. - Added tools to cleanup database from unused options and transients in Theme Tools > Performance > Data Updates. - Added new "Classic" Explore page template. - Redesigned single blog post page. - Moved Typography settings to Customizer page, allowing for live preview of changes. New typography options have been included. - Refreshed demo import templates, and fixed issues with the demo import process. - (WC Subscriptions) Added listing and package details for subscription packages in User Dashboard > Subscriptions. - Optimized message syncing for direct messages, reducing amount of AJAX requests and fully disabling them when the user is idle or the browser tab is not active. - Optimized theme and plugin assets, deferring non-critical assets to load after the page has fully loaded. - Minor UI improvements to Cart and Checkout forms. - FIX: Location block visible on single listing page even when there is no listing address. - FIX: Switching the listing type while results are loading in Explore page causes duplicate results. - FIX: Inaccurate term counts shown in some cases. Added tool to re-calculate all counts in Theme Tools > Performance > Data Updates. - FIX: Yoast SEO breaks single category/term pages. - FIX: Explore No Map template auto scrolls to the widget on page load. - FIX: Explore default template - when set to display three columns of search results, map is no longer accessible. - FIX: Date filter in Explore page not working properly. - FIX: Related Listing section in preview cards only works with the preset Related Listing field. - FIX: Store tab in single listing page can't display products from single product select fields. - FIX: Selecting a sub-category in the basic search form doesn't handover the sub-category to the Explore page. - FIX: Elementor Pro Locations page settings not working. - FIX: Error in Edit Listing page when a custom taxonomy that has been deleted is still used.
v2.2.2 – 03 de octubre de 2019
- Direct messages, use default marker image when listing has no logo - FIX: "Get Directions" quick action not consisten with "Get Directions" link in the Location content block. - FIX: Missing "Edit Listing" button for pending listings in User Dashboard > My Listings. - FIX: Bookmark icon not loading - FIX: Explore tabs in the listing type not being saved
v2.2.1 – 02 de octubre de 2019
- Fixes an issue with the Related Listing field causing an error in Add Listing form.
v2.2 – 01 de octubre de 2019
- Related listings - Added ability to have multiple related listing fields - Added ability to have multiple related listing tabs in single listing page - Four relation types between listings: Has One, Has Many, Belongs To One, and Belongs To Many - Added support for two-way selections - Added ability to select listings from different authors - Added "Related Listing" Explore filter - New performant data structure, and automatic migration of the related listing data from previous versions - Updated UI for the listing type editor, with better performance. - Added "Default filter values" in Elementor settings for "27 > Explore" widgets. - Added "Colored Icons" template option for the Social Networks block in single listing page. - User Dashboard > My Listings: Users can now filter their listings by status. - User Dashboard > My Listings: Users can now resume submission on pending payment and previewed listings. - Tabs, Accordion, and Details content blocks in single listing page now support WYSIWYG content from WP Editor fields. - Direct Messages: Added listing-specific conversations - Upgraded to Font Awesome 5, keeping compatibility with v4. - Added "Notify user on new reviews" email notification in WP Admin > Listings > Settings. - On listing submission, if the user has additional cart items, the cart page will be shown first to avoid accidental purchases from direct checkout. - Added filter by Author in "WP Admin > Listings" screen. - FIX: Radio button filters on Explore page not retaining selection on page reload. - FIX: When using Google Maps, address geocoding not working sometimes on Explore page. - FIX: Remove unsupported fields from quick actions, cover details, and content blocks, which would cause blocking errors. - FIX: Listing feed widget rendering unwanted shortcodes. - FIX: Terms with custom icon image not displayed properly in single listing page with the Outlined Icons template. - FIX: Shortcode block causing an error when trying to display listing categories (now shows a comma-separated list of categories). - FIX: Line breaks from Textarea and WP Editor fields not getting rendered properly in single listing page. - FIX: Explore page - Range filter with a single handle not working. - FIX: Review stars not displayed properly on Internet Explorer and Edge when half-star mode is enabled. - FIX: Backend listing form: Switching package doesn't apply the new package priority to the listing. - FIX: When someone registers through Google or Facebook, the WooCommerce "New account" email isn't sent. - FIX: Header menu items not centered properly on Chrome.
v2.1.7 – 17 de julio de 2019
- Added "Notify users on listing approvals" email notification in WP Admin > Listings > Settings. - Performance improvements in Explore page and Direct Messages modal (fewer Ajax requests, faster responses, etc.) - Added location and proximity details in the Order dropdown for Nearby order. - Added ability to override theme images using a child theme. - Direct Messages: Added ability to block a user from messaging you. - If "User Email Verification for WooCommerce" plugin is active, users registered with a social network are marked as verified automatically. - FIX: When creating a new listing in backend, load fields immediately after choosing a listing type. - FIX: "Notify admin on new listing submissions" email notification getting sent twice after user completes checkout.
v2.1.6 – 28 de junio de 2019
- Added support for nearby listings order in single category page. - Added decimal precision support for Range filters in Explore page. - Added an admin email notification when a listing gets reported, and a pending reports for review indicator in WP Admin > Listings > Reports. - Fixed issues with Switch Package for listings from WP backend. - Added "Learn More" links for Listing Package, Priority, and Verification Status in Edit Listing page in WP Admin. - Added "Mark Verified" setting to listing products and paid listing packages. - Added "Feature listing" setting to paid listing packages. - Added "Is Claimable" setting to paid listing packages, to make it possible to keep listings claimable even after applying a package. - Added "Mark claimed listings as verified" setting and a "Learn More" link for Claim Listings in WP Admin > Listings > Settings. - Improved Author metabox in edit listing page in WP Admin. - FIX: Map cluster popups on mobile devices not opening properly. - FIX: Relist not setting the listing status to 'publish' in some cases. - FIX: Listing subscription free trial not working properly. - FIX: Subscriptions linked to the package not resetting the package counts on renewal. - FIX: Users deleting a pending listing from the user dashboard results in the listing's package gaining back a slot.
v2.1.5 – 24 de mayo de 2019
- FIX: Required listing fields not accepting "0" as field value. - FIX: Missing block title for description block in single listing page. - FIX: Styling issues with Social Networks and Work Hours field in backend edit listing form.
v2.1.4 – 23 de mayo de 2019
- FIX: Error with section background videos causing the Elementor page preview to not load. - FIX: Unable to preview pending listings from WP Admin > Listings. - "Claim requests" link in user dashboard is now only visible if there are any pending claims.
v2.1.3 – 22 de mayo de 2019
- FIX: Multiple issues with Switch Plan for listings. - FIX: Error thrown when a listing subscription expires (WooCommerce Subscriptions). - FIX: Issue with 27 > Map widget when a single listing is displayed in Mapbox. - FIX: HTTPS warning when using user initials default avatar on guest users. - FIX: Unable to attach images to listing reviews.
v2.1.2 – 4 de mayo de 2019
- FIX: Basic search form dropdowns auto-selecting the first item. - FIX: Listing logo not visible in WP Admin > Listings table. - FIX: Usernames and Term names with special characters not being displayed properly. - FIX: Explore page mobile, browsing categories tab doesn't update search results. - FIX: Direct messages - part of the message contents not visible on some cases. - FIX: Image gallery icons missing.
v2.1.1 – 02 de mayo de 2019
- FIX: Missing pending listings indicator in the WP Admin > Listings menu item. - FIX: Single dropdown filters in Explore page auto-selecting the first item. - FIX: Term select fields in backend listing form not getting saved. - FIX: "View Claim Requests" button still visible when there are no claim requests or claims are disabled. - FIX: Missing translation strings.
v2.1 – 01 de mayo de 2019
Direct Messages - Enable in WP Admin > Theme Tools > Direct Messages (enabled by default) - Direct Message quick action in listing type editor - Added support for custom avatar uploads in User Dashboard > Account Details and WP Admin > Users > Your Profile. - New default avatar option "User Initials Avatar" in WP Admin > Settings > Discussion Improvements - Added "Term Hierarchy" template to Category/Region/Custom Taxonomy fields in Add Listing page and basic search form (available in Explore page since 2.0). - Added "Open in new tab" setting for custom quick actions in single listing page. - Added "Share to Telegram" in the share dialog in single listing page. - Added support for non-latin characters in Listing base, Listing Type permalink base, and Category/Tag/Region base in Settings > Permalinks. - Added ability to order similar listings randomly. - Custom quick actions in single listing page can be linked to a listing tab, using the tab ID, e.g. `#store`. - Added the active package name for each listing in User Dashboard > My Listings page. - Added ability to display visit stats for the last 6 months and last 12 months in the user dashboard. - Added ability to toggle categories on/off in the visits chart through WP Admin > Theme Tools > Listing Stats > Visits Chart > Chart Categories setting. - Added "Email Notifications" section in WP Admin > Listings > Settings to manage what actions users and admin are notified/emailed for. - Added support for "Header, Footer & Blocks for Elementor" plugin. - WP Admin > Listings, added filter by category & region, and improved keyword search. - FIX: Elementor Pro throws an error when creating Single Post templates. - FIX: Video Block in single listing page not working when using shortened video urls (YouTube). - FIX: Right-to-left style issues with the search form widget. - FIX: Problems with Share to WhatsApp and Mail in single listing page. - FIX: After a listing promotion ends, the listing priority is always set to Normal, instead of retaining it's pre-promotion value. - FIX: Listing Type Import not working on some browsers. - FIX: Datepicker Year dropdown not working in some RTL languages. - FIX: Listing content not recognizable by Yoast SEO in Edit Listing page in WP Admin. - FIX: Single term pages being marked as Explore page duplicates by search engines. Explore - Added "Explore Tabs" section in the Listing Type Editor > Search Forms, to manage what tabs are shown in Explore page for each listing type. Default tabs remain Filters + Categories, but in addition to that, Regions, Tags, and Custom Taxonomy tabs can now also be used. - Categories, Regions, Tags, and Custom Taxonomy tabs in Explore page now feature a new way to browse terms, with hierarchical ordering, and expanded details for each term. - Added default map location and zoom levels Elementor widget settings in Explore page (when there are no map markers to show) - Added "My Location" map button in Explore page. - Added ability to filter listings by priority level and to toggle priority order on/off in the Listing Feed Elementor widget. - Explore page map: For listings in the exact same location, the generated cluster now opens a popup with a scrollable list of all listings in the cluster. - FIX: Markers being merged to clusters too early, and being shown incorrectly on first load on mobile devices in Explore page. - FIX: Custom permalinks for Categories/Regions/Tags not redirecting to Explore page. - FIX: "Reset Filters" on Explore page not loading initial results in some cases. Add Listing Page - Added "Maximum number of uploads allowed" setting for File/Gallery fields in the listing type editor. - Fixed multiple issues with File fields for logged out users, for sites that don't require an account to submit listings. - Added compatibility with media offload plugins (shout-out @interfacelab) - Added min/maxlength settings for Text, Textarea, WP Editor fields in the listing type editor. - Description field now supports package visibility rules; it's also not a mandatory field for every listing type anymore. - Checkbox field now can display a list of options, instead of a singular checkbox. - Added ability to deselect the value in Radio Buttons field when the field isn't set as required. - Improved Author dropdown in backend listing form. Claims - An email to the site admin is now sent on new claim requests. - Fixed issue with incorrect email formatting, and unsupported characters. - Fixed issue with packages that are not set to be used for claims still being shown in the claim package selection. - Added "Filter By Claim Status" in WP Admin > Listings > Claim Entries. By default Pending claims are shown. - Added "View claim requests" link in User Dashboard > My Listings.
Haga clic aquí para ver el registro de cambios de actualizaciones anteriores